Thursday, December 10, 2009

Merry Christmas.........


This morning I wrapped two Pumpkin Cranberry Pistachio breads, and I will deliver them later this morning before my other "job"..... Merry, Merry Christmas I tell myself this day. My daughter is sleeping,and Casper the cat has followed me around like a "Big" dog. (Not to mention he loves to tease me, by clawing more holes into my nice shower curtain, all the while I am trying to get ready for my other "job".) Again I tell myself, Merry, Merry Christmas!

Life goes on,

Take on the day.....Merry Christmas!

Casper the cat, my daughter Rebekah and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a tremendous New Year! Thanks for stopping by....E-

1 comment:

  1. I'm having a real hard time posting a comment for some unknown reason. Stupid computer! Oh well, life goes on.
    Have a lovely day with Bekah and Casper.

    ReplyDelete